1. Where is your physical store?
me∙mi is currently offered in over 400 leading jewellery stores on 4 continents. Should you wish to locate a retailer near you, please use our store locator found on the top left hand side of our home page. Please note, not all stores offer both me∙mi original our Create Your Story collection of charms. Should you be unsure, please contact us on [email protected] or if you prefer you may purchase online and we will ensure you get maximum satisfaction.
2. Can I view the item before I purchase it?
The images on our website should give you a very good idea what your item will look like. However, if you are still unsure, you may request a black and white preview at an additional charge.
3. Do you offer payment plans?
Since me∙mi is made especially for you, all orders must be paid for in full before your order is produced. Our payment options include credit card, debit card, Internet transfer and direct deposit.
4. Are the transactions secure?
Yes, your information is encrypted using a 123 bit SSL connection, verified by Thawte Consulting. Payments are processed by Paygate, a trusted payment gateway. Credit card details are only held for the duration of the transaction and are NOT stored on our servers or in our database.
5. How do I place an order?
We’ve done our best to make the ordering and check out process as simple as possible. Here are a few steps to help you through:
- Browse the site and select the item you wish to purchase.
- Click ‘add to cart’. If there is a drop down menu, remember to select all the relevant variations you require before clicking ‘add to cart’.
- Click ‘proceed to check out’.
- You will now be prompted to enter your delivery details. Keep in mind that we don’t deliver to P.O. Box addresses, nor do we deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- You will now be prompted to select your payment method. Once you select this, you will be redirected accordingly.
- Once payment has been completed you will see a confirmation that your order was successful.
- Our personalized Jewellery has a 7-working day turnaround time for manufacture.
- After that, just be patient, your purchase will be sent off to you speedily!
6. Which payment methods are acceptable?
On the memi website, you can pay using a credit card, debit card, EFT (electronic funds transfer) or depositing the amount into our bank account,
Direct deposit into our bank account
If you wish to make a direct deposit, your order will be confirmed but production will not commence until payment is received. There is a standard banking clearance period of 3 working days - allow for this when anticipating delivery of your order. Our banking details will be sent to your email address specified in your personal details. Please include your order number as a reference when making the payment.
7. How does delivery work?
Your order will be delivered through a third party courier service.
- The courier service will deliver during business hours and require someone to sign for your parcel.
- If you will not be available at the delivery address, please advise the customer service department so that a secondary delivery person can be noted on the waybill.
- Please note that the courier service will only deliver to a physical addresses and not to a P.O. Box address.
- No deliveries take place on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
- Delivery lead times may vary depending on your location.
8. How can I track my order?
If you have not received your delivery within the anticipated delivery lead time, please contact our customer service at [email protected] and they will provide you with an update. Please note your order number in the subject line.
- Our prices include vat.
- Our prices exclude delivery, unless noted otherwise.
- The price on the website is the final price and is not negotiable.
10. How are products boxed and packaged?
- All our items are packed beautifully and suitable to be given as a gift.
11. What is the returns policy?
- Since Memi jewellery is personalised and made especially for you, we only accept returns of items that have a manufacturing defect. If you are not 100% satisfied with your items, please notify our customer service and they will inform you of the process to have the item assesed.
12. What happens if the item does not look like I expected to.
Since the items are created in partnership with you and our design team, items may appear to be slightly different to what you expect. Common areas are where we use a particular font and one of the letters do not look exactly as you envisaged. If you are unsure of a how a design will look, request a preview of the item before confirming your order. Design changes are possible prior to production at an additional charge